What Is Alopecia?

Agony Aunt.Org

Ocular migraine

Tuesday 11 August 2009

Miley Cyrus 'pole dance' at Teen Choice Awards: This mom isn't happy - Parental Guidance - Kate Krier - NJ.com

Miley Cyrus 'pole dance' at Teen Choice Awards: This mom isn't happy - Parental Guidance - Kate Krier - NJ.com: "This morning, I read about Miley Cyrus and her pole dancing routine on the Teen Choice Awards. I watched the video of her routineThe Huffington Post .

People are all up in arms about Miley's pole performance. You all remember she is sixteen, right? I don't know what her parents are thinking....

Now, as I am reading more about the Teen Choice Awards, I find out that Dane Cook - who is always an appropriate choice as host for teenages, don't you think? - had a joke about Vanessa Hudgens that was scrapped from the Monday broadcast of the awards show. He told her 'Girl, you gots to keep your clothes on! Phones are for phone calls, girl.'

Shockingly, while I may actually agree with Dane Cook, I find it pretty amusing that Vanessa Hudgens is told to keep her clothes on while sixteen-year-old Miley Cyrus pole dances atop an ice cream cart during her music performance. Really? Is it me? Does anyone else see the irony in this?"

No comments:

Post a Comment