What Is Alopecia?

Agony Aunt.Org

Ocular migraine

Thursday 24 September 2009

ABC's new series Eastwick: Based on the movie 'Witches of Eastwick'

ABC's new series Eastwick: Based on the movie 'Witches of Eastwick'?

ABC premiered the new series Eastwick this evening. I have to admit, I was not impressed. It seemed to me as if Eastwick was just a remake of the movie 'Witches of Eastwick', and we are suppose to watch each and every week in hopes of seeing something original.

I don't think so...I mean, come on.

There is a blond, a red head and a brunette in ABC's series Eastwick. Just as they have on the movie 'Witches of Eastwick'.

One is easy, one is practical and one is a bookworm in ABC's series Eastwick, just as in the movie 'Witches of Eastwick'.

They each make a wish on ABC's series Eastwick...just as they did on 'Witches of Eastwick'. This wish seems to be coming true.

The warlock learns of the wish that the ladies of Eastwick make. Just like in the movie 'Witches of Eastwick'. He goes in search of these women.

Each lady of Eastwick realizes that they have a power, just as it happened in the movie 'Witches of Eastwick'.

I could go on, but what would be the point.

I think I see a pattern here. I will not be wasting my time with ABC's Eastwick.

No comments:

Post a Comment