What Is Alopecia?

Agony Aunt.Org

Ocular migraine

Saturday 26 September 2009

Michael Jackson Raves From The Grave

MICHAEL Jackson had a crush on Princess Diana, "chickened out" when he had a chance to have sex with Tatum O'Neal and Brooke Shields, and had a falling-out with Madonna, a new book reveals.

In "The Michael Jackson Tapes" -- based on 30 hours of interviews conducted nine years ago by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach -- the King of Pop described Princess Di as "very feminine and classy. She was my type for sure, and I don't like most girls."

As for Tatum, "I was 16, she was 13. And I was naive. She wanted to do everything and I didn't want to have sex at all." Jackson cited his Jehovah's Witness beliefs -- "I said, 'Are you crazy?' "

Jackson called Shields "one of the loves of my life" but he also rejected her: "We had one encounter when she got real intimate and I chickened out. And I shouldn't have."

With Madonna, the book reveals, she "laid the law down to me before we went out: 'I am not going to Disneyland, OK? That's out . . . we are going to a strip bar.' I said, 'I am not going to a strip bar.' Guys who cross-dress! Afterwards she wrote some mean things about me in the press, and I wrote that she is a nasty witch."

Likely to cause the most controversy, Jacko praised the showmanship of "genius orator" Adolf Hitler. "To make that many people turn and change and hate, he had to be a showman and he was," he said of the Nazi dictator.

Most poignant was Jackson's prediction of an early death: "When the body breaks down and you start to wrinkle, I think it's so bad . . . I don't want to grow old . . . I would like some kind of way to disappear."

Ken Sunshine, the spokesman for the Jackson family, said yesterday, "We will not dignify this with a comment."

No comments:

Post a Comment